ν-cera Series of ceramic green sheet-related equipment
Ceramic green sheet-related equipment that satisfies demands for electronics which offer compact and high performance-designs.
PSG-200α Punching Machine
- Offers a high hit rate of 30 holes/second thanks to its piezoelectric actuator drive.
- Linear servo motor delivers high-speed and high-precision operations.
- Has reduced idling time (simplified pin and dye replacement).
- Super-quite operations.
CSG-280α Cutting Machine
- A low-price model with a single-blade design.
- A CCD camera enables high-precision image processing.
- Helps reduce setup time (simplified machining program preparation / cutter holder installation).
PLM Series Stacking Machine
- Alignment with a CCD camera and achieves high-precision laminated layers of less than ±5µm through pin lamination.